View Single Post
Old Friday, November 23, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
Universal declaration of Human rights states..

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right
includes the right to hold opinions without interference and to seek,
receive and impart information and ideas through any media and
regardless of frontiers.

Restriction means a limitation on the use or enjoyment of a property or a facility.
I am overjoyed to read this interpretation of Universal declaration in context to mobile night packages. Great..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
So by putting a ban on late night packages Govt. has limited the use of a facility through which we can receive and impart information and ideas.I consider this as a violation of our basic right.

What i am looking at is not the short term affects of this ban but my eyes are on long term implications of such restrictions.

If it is not Govt.'s headache to provide incentives 24/7 then they should not take pains to put a ban on them if someone else is doing it for us.

Last thing is that late night packages are not free of cost.We are already paying bills and taxes for that.
Cellular companies are going to offer those night packages again but before 12 am. Be happy Bro & enjoy liberty of your rights.

Regards,
jadoon khan (Friday, November 23, 2012), SA Haider (Friday, November 23, 2012), sarang ali shaikh (Thursday, November 29, 2012)