View Single Post
Old Friday, November 23, 2012

SA Haider will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Gujral View Post
as you are asking what type of freedom after 12 am. So , I would say that no person or government is supposed to interfere in the personal matters of people. Pakistan couldn't make progress yet just because of such issues.
Moreover ban on freedom of individuals results in putting them off from the right track and it kills creativity.
I am witness to these facts as I have personally seen such things in my university. Such restrictions just created fear amongst the students and killed their confidence... Its a big debate.
Late night packages add confidence and creativity? There is no comparison between freedom, progress of Pakistan, creativity, confidence and ban on night packages. No one is tapping calls so no one should be worried about freedom and personal matters. Anyhow, this is really a fruitless discussion and there is no big debate and if late night packages really add something to progress of Pakistan then can someone elaborate what are the advantages of late night call packages?
Invincible (Friday, November 23, 2012), sarang ali shaikh (Thursday, November 29, 2012)