View Single Post
Old Friday, November 23, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
I wonder why they are banning night call packages only?Aren't day packages promoting immoral activities?People would still have SMS facility to keep in touch even at night.
1.If someone is bent upon, none can stop anybody from involving immorality.

2. These night packages have far greater disadvantages than advantages. For example: I have seen many guys/gals impatiently waiting for mid night so that their elders go to the bed & they exercise their "Fundamental Right".

3.Dont you think sleepless nights are very unhealthy for human body and this may cause serious mental disorder among students if they keep using late night calling packages till dawn?

P.s. I cant understand why is so much hue & cry when same cheap packages are going to be offered again but with different timings.

Regards,
jadoon khan (Saturday, November 24, 2012), sarang ali shaikh (Thursday, November 29, 2012), Zaheer Qadri (Tuesday, November 27, 2012)