View Single Post
Old Monday, November 26, 2012
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of
Default Victim of bureaucracy

Victim of bureaucracy

THE bureaucracy of Balochistan considers itself a divine entity. They tend to ignore the law and design their own rule of interest.
I am a victim of discriminatory behaviour of Balochistan’s health department. After getting a seat in the then only medical college in Balochistan, my poor parents supported me to complete eight years of MBBS along with house job.
I got MCPS admission by the dispensation of CPSP. Meanwhile, I filed my jobless stipend application before the health secretary so that I could continue my practice without any financial hurdle. But he put my file aside.
I resubmitted a fresh performance certificate, but he again rejected my file.
I had no money and was compelled to discontinue my training. The youth of Balochistan is being forced toward militancy.
DR NAEEM BALOCH
Quetta
Source