View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 27, 2012

sapphireg is on a distinguished road

Thanks dear for such a helpful post, it really help me a lot to understand the underlying problem of mine actually whenever i start writing something either for randomly or start making any notes so many thoughts start floating in my mind like a boat floating over the sea .I didn't know what to do exactly, because I will not that say that i am much bad in English and sure about the fact that not perfect in either writing or speaking. I can serve my purpose but always willing to improve it as know it well that there is always room for further improvement.Conceiving in my mind that my vocabulary is poor i use to make plan for improving it than become fed up and start grammar exercise thinking grammar mistakes a lot than leave it undone.As i know my English is average, there is definitely grammar mistake, low vocabulary but the main problem which i should tackle first is expression of my thought and ideas in a best and comprehensive way.I should start thinking in proper way,instead of cluttering my mind i should start analyze what happen around me in a proper way . After reading this post from now onward i will start coloring my thoughts and expression as well.thanks again and one thing more plz check out my English mistake and tell me must.I am looking forward for your reply and for your new post as well.God bless you.
The Following User Says Thank You to sapphireg For This Useful Post:
zuhaib ahmed (Tuesday, November 27, 2012)