View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 28, 2012

nargwaasi is on a distinguished road

Dear friends...NAB is at liberty to adopt any recruitment procedure it likes. Even walk-in interviews could be conducted and NAO permits to do so.

Despite all above, it adopted the most transparent procedure in most transparent way. A little confusion aroused due to failure of meritorious candidates in psychological test and no doubt, that was transparent too. Now the question is "Why would NAB increase seats for its vested interests when it is fully authorized to adopt any testing procedure?"
Just don't waste your energies at hypothesis based upon assumptions.

NAB will certainly keep transparency. Just wait till the hiring of instructors and training institute. Instructors and trainees will get the offer letters simultaneously. 21st November was last date for submission of applications for instructors. If NAB is in too much hurry even than, 10 to 15 days will be taken for interviews and result compilation of instructors. Thereafter, call letters will be issued to both instructors and trainees. 20 to 30 days will be given for joining and that is the logical outcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaadeeel View Post
Today one strange thing happened. A person who is my colleague in a private bank tendered his resignation. His resignation completely came out of the blue and took us by surprise. I asked him the reason for his resignation, his reply astonished me. He said," I am selected as AD in NAB".
He did not appear in the test or interview nor was his name mentioned in the list on NAB's website. When I inquired about this, he said that he paid a hefty amount for this job.
Btw I am from Balochistan. I dont know what is going on.
I would prefer to eat chocolate and die instead believing above.