View Single Post
Old Friday, November 30, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny View Post
(It is just a little essay to check my level of writing and grammer. I shall be very grateful if you can take some time out from your busy schedule and have a look on my essay)
It's not just a little essay I can only see its first paragraph.

Quote:
Pakistan having been ruled most of the time by military junta for the first time on March 2012 will allow the country to hold its second time elections without any hindrance before the incumbent government loses its popularity or some elements might attempted to topple it.
1)may attempt

2)This line seems to be taken from newspaper as the mentioned date has passed and it is just like news.

3)Even if it's written by you,this sentence is too much long and it's too complex.I would suggest you to break this sentence in two,at least.

Quote:
It is ostensible that the country will complete its first time democratic term. The seed of democracy which was sown on the grave of BB, by her husband and the incumbent president, has developed into a plant whose roots are full of vigour and vitality. Shaheed BB died in harness in her last days struggling hard to pave way for democracy in the country. She is among one of those stars which will always shimmer in the sky and always be remember for her innumerable services.
1)with be,third form will be used i.e 'remembered as it's passive voice.

2)I think mentioning B.B directly should be avoided as the examiner may not be in favour of PPP These lines seem somewhat subjective.

Keep it up !