View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 02, 2012

Sarah shah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch Bilal View Post
Well, the test was quite difficult, specifically English portion. I never had problem in english before, I've qualified SBOT-18 & YPIP-2nd tests recently conducted by NTS but believe me test of askari was difficult as compared to these. There was negative marking of 0.25, there were questions from economics & finance as well, general knowledge portion was difficult, one page essay on energy crisis of 5 marks, maths was similar to GAT related tests. Go through the concepts of economics, finance & related subjects, prepare general knowledge & keep on revising it. To some people test may seem easy but it was difficult for me. Maths & English are almost in every test, these should be given priority plus subject related, there is no limit to general knowledge but do prepare as much as you can.

Stay Blessed!!!
Sorry to disagree with you. Askari Bank's test was pretty easy as compared to their previous versions and it was much easier than YPIP and SBOTS, yet i agree as far as Verbal portion is concerned. It was tough. Although i didn't go for interview but i qualified the written part hence i know all this....
Better luck for your banking career ahead. Stay patient and work hard...

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah shah For This Useful Post:
mudasr (Sunday, December 02, 2012)