View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 02, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

you guys talk about bare acts, let me narrate my own experience of CE 2012...
it was my last paper, Business Administration and in finance portion we need annuity tables to solve the questions of compound interest, we can't do without it...
The invigilator snatched from me the tables and asked me to return the answer sheet as well, he siad that i was copying and now UMC will be made against me...i refused to give him the paper, you know what he said "Akhir de k to humein he jana hy na paper, sath thori le jao gy"...i completed the paper and when i returned the paper at the end of 3 hrs time, i thought it is better to talk to the superintendent about the issue, when i went there i saw that they had attached the tables with my paper and made a case...the superintendent was adamant that he would not let the culprit (me) unpunished.....i tried to logically convince him that we need these tables to solve compound interest questions but he held his decision immutable...at last i made an emotional appeal that sir had it been your son at my place, would you do the same??? sir my future is at stake, please!! he came round and asked me to remain watchful for next time.....he said" humein to pta nhi hy in cheezon ka, mein to khud matric pass hn, tum log ihtiat kia kro"...
so guys you must be very careful about such things as these people are very dumb.....