Thread: Hadith
View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 06, 2007

The West Wind is on a distinguished road
Post Hadith Reader

Tauheed

2) Narrated Abdullah(RA):I asked the Prophet(SAW),"What is the greatest sin in consideration with Allah?He (SAW) said,"That u set up a reval unto Allah THough He alone created you."

2) The Prophet(SAW) said,"Allah said,'The son of Adam tells lies against Me though he has no right to do so,and he abuses Me though he has no right to do so.As for his telling lies against Me,he claims that I can not re-create him as i created him before;and as for his abusing Me:it his statement that I have a son,NO!Glorified be Me!I am far from taking a wife or a son.'"

The pillars of Islam

1) A bedouin with unkept hair came to Allah's Messanger and said,"O Allah's Messanger!Inform me what Allah has made compulsory for me regarding Salat."He(SAW) replied,"You have to offer perfectly the five compulsory Salat in a day and night,unless you want to pray Nawafil."The bedouin frether asked,"Inform me what Allah has made compulsory for me as regards Saum."He(SAW)replied,"you have to fast during the whole month of Ramadan,unless u want to fast more as Nawafil."The bedouin further asked,"Tell me how much Zakat Allah has enjoined on me."The narrattor added:Then Allah's Messanger informed him all about the Laws of Islam.The bedouin then said,"By whom Who has honoured you,I will neither perform any nawafil nor will i decrease what Allah has enjoined on me."Allah's Messanger(SAW) said,"If he is saying the truth,he will succeed(he will be granted paradise)."

Source__Al-Bukhari

Last edited by Princess Royal; Wednesday, April 16, 2008 at 07:57 PM.