View Single Post
Old Monday, December 03, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASPZIA View Post
Giligit is not joined by karakoram pass, State of Jammu & Kashmir is joined to Xingjiang autonomus area of China

White Nile does pass through Lake Victoria but it orignates in Rawanda, then flows to Tanzania , then to Lake Victoira
hmmm. i see well about first answer i have read that Gilgit Baltistan, KPK are attached with china Xingjiang namely Hassanabadal, thakot, plz give us link to verify the correct ans. i will also try again to find the ans.

about 2nd yes you are right,actually hamen aj tak geo ki books ma yehi parhaya jata raha ha k white nile lake victoria se originate hota ha,but actually its not,shock for me too that how i didnt research about it.any how let it be.

yes white nile actually originate from LAKE NO in Rawanda,then passing through tanzania, victoria, uganda and southern sudan it join the Blue Nile.

if you find anymore mistake plz let us all know. as human is to err

regards syeda sabahat

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.
The Following User Says Thank You to SYEDA SABAHAT For This Useful Post:
ASPZIA (Friday, December 14, 2012)