View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 04, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by foziaparveenaa View Post
My sweet friend alimallah what do you know that will all these tests be held in same Dates which you have got?
I hope so, but anything can be expected due to uncertain conditions here in Pakistan as general and specially in sindh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashfaq Memon View Post
Do you have any idea ...?? What Will be the Syllabus of PST ???
Syllabus has already been discussed in detail please explore few back pages of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
Thanks Ali For the information.

You have been very helpful with regards to these Vacancies .
I am going to give it another try .......

For PST , Is 5-10 syllabus is Enough ? Or should we prepare form other sources too ?
Yes it will be enough I think, but your general understanding of various things/issues will also help alot in the tests as well. You can prepare also from other sources also, as there are some questions which can also be prepared from various sources.
foziaparveenaa (Tuesday, December 04, 2012), Hassan Basheer (Tuesday, December 04, 2012)