Thread: Hadith
View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 06, 2007

The West Wind is on a distinguished road
Default Siyam

Allah's Messanger said,"As-Siyam is junnah(protection or shield or screen or a shelter from hell fire).So the person observing Saum should avoid sexual relation with his wife and should not behave foolisnly and impudently,and if somebody fights with him or abuses him,he should say to him twice,'i am fasting'.The Prophet(SAW) added, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is,the smell coming out of a fasting person is better with Allah than the smell of musk.(Allah says about the fasting person),'he has left his food,drink and desires for My sake.The Saum is for Me.So i will reward (the fasting person)for it and the reward for good deeds is multiplied ten times.'

2) The Prophet (SAW)said,"Whoever does not give up lying speech __false statements and acting on those(lies)and evil actionsetc.,then Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink".

Salat

1) Narrated Abdullah bin Masud:I asked Allah's Messenger(SAW),O Allah's Messenger!What is the best deed?"He replied,"To offer the Salat at their early fixed stated timed."I asked,"What is next in goodness?"He replied,"to be good and dutiful to your parents."I further asked,"What is next in goodness?"He(SAW) replied,"To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause."

2) Allah's Messenger(saw)said,"Whoever misses the Asr prayers(intentionally),then it is as if he lost his family and property."

3) The Prophet(SAW)said,"Whoever omits the Asr prayer,all his (good)deeds will be lost."

ALLAH'S BLESSINGS FOR 7 PEOPLE

The Prophet(SAW) said,"Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the Day(of Resurrection) when ther will be no shade except His.They are:

1) a just ruler

2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah,

3) a man whose heart is attched to the mosques(who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosques)

4) two persons who love each other for Allah's sake,and they meet and part in Allah's Cause only

5) a man who refuses the call of charming woman of noble birth for illegal sexual intercourse with her and says:I fear Allah

6) a person who practises charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given

7) aperson who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes becomes flooded with tears."

Allah's Love for Momaneen

The Prophet(SAW)said,"Allah said,'I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine.And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me,is what i have enjoined upon him;and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil till i love him.Then i become his sense of hearing with which he hears,and his sense of sight with which he sees,and his hands with which he grips,and his legs with which he walks;and if he asks Me,I will him,and if he asks My protection,I will protect him;and i do not hesitate to do anything as I hesitate to take the soul of the believer,for he hates death,and I hates to disappoint him."

Source___Al-Bukhari