View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 05, 2012
Banned

aishamemona is on a distinguished road

Man probes into space but not into himself

Man has reached on moon, trying to reach other planets, he is getting busy to search out the other planets but have forgotten himself. Man has discovered many things but has not discovered himself. He is getting busy in materialist world, but he is going far from himself. He thinks about other galaxies, he thinks where the Plato planet is gone, but he doesn't think that where he is gone. He wants to probe out every thing that is in the space. He is going far far away from himself. Man is going further with materialistic world. Many sufis, mystics, and wise mans tried to find out the God, they used to go into temples, mosques, to sadhos but the God was not present. As God can not be seen in these things because it needs a spiritual will, sincerity with oneself. As Hazrat Shah Abdul Latif Bhittai said "Allah can be seen into ones heart". When a man with sincerity, spirituality and honesty looks into his heart, he can find out Allah in his inner core of heart.

In this current era, man has forgotten himself, he is alone from himself. He is just trying to search out new things. He has created airplanes, shuttles, rocket and many other things. Although he is failed to make himself satisfied. Moreover, he is asking himself what he is!, why he is!, what he has to be!, he has just forgotten his reality, he is alone from the spirituality, is getting busy in materialistic world. He wants to more and more reality about the universe, wants to reach to the sun,he wants to make his heaven at moon, but he is alone from himself. While he thinks about supernatural powers, divinity, then he comes to know that these are the things which get him relaxed. Furthermore, when he jumps into his heart and gets to know that what I am, what I have to be, then this world becomes beautiful for him. He sees every thing with spiritual eyes, but when man does not look into his inner core of heart then he becomes disturb, disheart and not satisfied with himself, because he is getting busy with materialist world, probe into space but does not probe into himself.

Words: 379

Please check it out and give me marks. So that I can be able to improve more and more.

Thanking in advance......
The Following User Says Thank You to aishamemona For This Useful Post:
Da Skeptic (Sunday, December 09, 2012)