View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 05, 2012

shah has a spectacular aura aboutshah has a spectacular aura aboutshah has a spectacular aura about
Default Tips for attempting paper

Guyz it doesn't matter am i a qualifier or not a csp or a layman here are few tips from my side to attempt C.A never guess me take a look on points and utilise them .

Avoid bookish historical material in paper . Use historical data to support your arguments rather than using it in the beginning like headings background or intro avoid this factor . If it is necessary than present your point first than support that with historical material .

Quote literal people or Executives other wise don't quote MNA"s or MPA's etc or Mayors etc .

Your paper should be research based rather than shahid sahab's xeroxed paper .

Use maps when necessary in organization question or in inter-state conflicts . And don't just draw it use it to explain point with arrows .

Examiner is not a kid so avoid leaving space in paper or between line . Filling sheets will not give you marks , be concise and to the point and never think of sheets to be filled i guarantee that stay blessed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shah For This Useful Post:
Irum Siddiqui (Thursday, January 17, 2013), Sarmad Ehsan (Wednesday, December 05, 2012), student (Sunday, January 20, 2013), The Lojic (Friday, February 01, 2013)