View Single Post
Old Monday, December 10, 2012

jawadhassan is on a distinguished road

I just had a talk with Mr. Mujahid baloch at NAB, and he gave me a number of updates on the recruitment matter, which I thought about discussing with you to stop this rumor mill from spreading more unauthentic pieces of information.

1. Firstly, it was informed that compilation of final lists is at final stages, however it would still take some time to make them public. The delay, according to him, is only due to the fact that NAB itself does not possess enough resources to train and provide necessary facilities to selected candidates during training, and as the training phase would consist of 6/7 months of comprehensive and rigorous training, all formalities need to be completed beforehand. Contrary to what I read on this forum some days back that trainers have been issued their offer letters, he claims they have just finished interviewing them. Therefore final lists have not yet been compiled, and are not expected to be till a few days further.

2. Secondly, upon my query about the Stay Order, he confirms that there is a Stay Order granted by Islamabad High Court on the recruitment matter, yet he also alleviates our fear if that is going to be an issue in our recruitment. He says that the Stay Order shall be lifted, as NAB is in negotiations with the aggrieved employees to ease their grievances by giving in to their demands (which I suppose meant they would be offered the promotions they demanded).

3. Lastly, I asked him if giving them promotions could result in a decrease in the announced seats within different cadres, to which he said that there would be no decrease in the announced seats.

I believe, his answers clarify many doubts in candidates' minds. I've never posted anything on this forum before, however I was compelled to share this news here seeing the level of frustration and negativity the posts are exhibiting. Be optimistic guys!!! Not everyone of you would be selected, but I'm sure, the ones selected would definitely be the eligible ones.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jawadhassan For This Useful Post:
ABDUL BASIT QUAIDIAN (Monday, December 10, 2012), benign (Monday, December 10, 2012), BiggBoss (Monday, December 10, 2012), Boxer Bhai (Monday, December 10, 2012), liveforlearning (Monday, December 10, 2012), maryammalik (Monday, December 10, 2012), Sheikh88 (Monday, December 10, 2012), Sulmanpk (Monday, December 10, 2012)