View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 11, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrees khan View Post
Bundles of congratulations yet again Dr sahib. Your post is very inspirational and motivational for the upcoming aspirants like me.Wish you a very best of luck for your future and enjoy the relish of being a csp.
Thank you so much dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samrinsaba View Post
good congratulations
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by student View Post
Great ! Efforts are always rewarded . In your case , your decisions have yielded higher returns for you . Stay blessed sir .may more such success stories dawn in your life :-)
Thanks a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qacc View Post
Congratulation Sir for achieving your goal...!!!:bow
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmad Ehsan View Post
I wish you reincarnate as an agent of Change for the areas you get an appointment to

This is good that you achieve your goals but it will be penchant for you to help the goals of those lowest common denominators who thereby goading hopes in all the constituencies where the successful CSPs' get allocation but the output becomes a mere mirage of vested interest either of the Politicians or owing to the human instinct - corruptions allures them.

We got Mr. Naseem Sadiq is Multan. I wish all those bureaucrats become a reflection of this guy. Sorry if i went somewhat sentimental or harsh in my tone.

All the best for your future endeavors

SE
Bundle of thanks,Needs your prayers,I.A,If life permits and Allah helps me,I will give my input in best possible manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HASEEB ANSARI View Post
Congratulations sir! I have two queries for you. One, which essay did you attempt in 2011 and second, what motivated you to resign from a job which brought you a six digits salary while you would get round about 35,000 salary in DMG?
Disaster Mangament and Govt Preparedness .
I did not join Civil Services for the sake of money.This is a prestigious job , you serve on the highest posts in the best possible manner and contribute in public service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_ned View Post

"Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?"

Alhamdolillah.

I was feeling your words.

Almighty blessed you and you deserve 'congratulation' for being selected.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by student View Post
I guess title of the post says it all . "DREAM comes true ". It was his DREAM which did not let him accept meagre six digit salary . . . . Let's see what dr sahb has to say :-)
I have answered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samix View Post
Very inspirational specially for youngsters like us who are willing to appear in CSS. Many Many congrats and Best wishes for you ahead . Dr sahib i want a suggestion from you kindly let me know about the two subjects journalism and sociology. I haven't gone through these two subjects ever and willing to appear in these two subjects. So kindly guide me about these two subjects, whether they were easy or not for you? Thanks. Once again Congrats
Dear,Journalism and Sociology are v easy and less time consuming subjects.Unluckily,i could not score well but there are many who scored 145 plus and now they are in DMG and PSP. So try to prepare well and hope for the best.
Regards
HASEEB ANSARI (Wednesday, December 12, 2012), mudasr (Sunday, December 16, 2012)