View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 13, 2012

mkdezel is on a distinguished road

First of all, this forum is meant for information sharing about the test, its results and secondary information related to the posts. Members share their views and their inputs should be treated with respect. If some one thinks that the mental level of members is low or not upto the mark, I feel sorry for him.

Secondly, the options of (i) conditional offer letters, (ii) use of media influence or (iii) appeal to CJ IHC; were given by a senior judge as mentioned by "Mr. Aslam Khan Islamabad". It means that the mental level of that senior judge is also very poor that he gave such a senseless idea???

Regarding false information provided by some member; No one is forcing anybody to accept or reject the information provided on this forum. If you feel that the information provided is not authentic, its your right to disagree. But criticizing him is not ethical at all.

People working at Banks, Telco, High Commissions, Diplomatic Groups are not in dire need of these jobs as they are already earning handsome amount and enjoying social recognition. Its about the jobless people who are getting desperate for this fair and transparent (which is not very common in this country) opportunity.

So I request all members having either high intellect or poor mental level, please try to respect and tolerate other members. Kindly stop personal attacks and share updates about NAB.

No offence.

P.S: NAB is facing tough times because of the report of TI and pressure from Cabinet.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-79...ruption-report

It will take more time for the declaration of result. Hope for the best.

Peace.
Addl Dir competitor (Thursday, December 13, 2012), Alinaz (Thursday, December 13, 2012), BiggBoss (Thursday, December 13, 2012), Storm (Thursday, December 13, 2012), Yasir Mehmood Sahi (Thursday, December 13, 2012)