View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 13, 2012

NustianIam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperbro View Post
First, I really did not intend to offend anyone, but that was my observation, I probably was bit more critical, apologies.

I have never experienced a period of joblessness, but I was once given a notice of termination and was terminated too. As the deadline was getting near, my worries were going up. Therefore, I understand the situation and desparation of jobless guys and the guys who don't have good jobs. They are probably thinking about doing anything that ensures helping them in their bid to get job in NAB. In this way, they are right.

Secondly, conditional offer letter for job is an impracticable thing. You ask yourself: have you ever heard of this before in your life? I seriously doubt that it came with endorsement by a judge! This kind of offers have no legal validity.

Thanks for the response.
You are right sir, Conditional Offer Letter is a bizarre thing. However, NAB at least need to inform the unsuccessful candidates as there is no harm in it even if stay is not vacated. The ones who are not going to get selected, even after stay is vacated, they will be the worst losers. Both their time and energies are wasted in waiting aimlessly.
The Following User Says Thank You to NustianIam For This Useful Post:
Xeeshan Ali (Thursday, December 13, 2012)