View Single Post
Old Friday, December 14, 2012

mystic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Sorry for interfering but "nobodies"? Teachers are nobodies? Eliminate these "nobodies" and let's see who is going to make outclass ambassadors, Federal secretaries, and Inspector general of police.

I did not mean to vilify the respectable social image of those diligent teachers who are the spring of knowledge for their pupils. But there is no denying that in our country we don't have teachers like Socrates and confucius. Lets admit that there is a great number of ghost schools in our country used by Waderas for their personal purposes, and the teachers do not come to teach, they do not raise their voice against this awful practice because they are only interested in their pay which they receive without any inConvenience. Furthermore, the news of teachers physically abusing and punishing school going kids have seen escalation in the recent times and that is very appalling.
Of course there are good teachers but they are numbered. I seldom got good teachers, those who were good in knowledge, well I love them like nothing. I love the lady who was my class teacher in high school because she did her job painstakingly. She loved me immensely, unconditionally, I was her best student, she believed in me and I have already fulfilled her expectations of me to a great extent and I'm certain that I'll make her proud on a national level because I have got what it takes.
All professions are respectable, CSS is not even a profession, it is just a career.
I salute to honest teachers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVE View Post
From Tehsildars also I guess... That was really discouraging. Have we applied to be a nobody, a test for being a nobody
No dear of course not. Some dirty fish bring a bad name to the whole category. While making my domicile i went to Tehsil and the Tehsildar there excused himself from signing my document. I had waited for my number from morning to afternoon. It was many years back. I was wondering why was he reluctant to sign a legitimate document on which already the sign of my city Nazim was present. Outside of his office building was a small cabin in which a lawyer, an oath commissioner was sitting and seeing me coming out disappointed he spilled the beans by telling me that I had to give Tehsildar 300 rupees. I wasn't believing however he got my domicile and went straight into the Tehsildar's office and came back happily with the document signed and stamped. I had to give him a 500 note, 200 was his own share. Seeing me furious at the Tehsildar and my intention to report to the higher authorities, he laughed a lot. He was an old man laughing at my innocence. He said this is how it is, how the system works here from ages. He said don't report to anyone because the high ups are already well aware of this "custom"and that reporting him would only waste your time, you are a student so go back home and forget about it. I raised my hand and a taxi stopped near by, the lawyer shook hands with me tightly with a smile on his face and I sat in the taxi with my newly made domicile, reflecting what kind of a country I was born in. That lawyer was a gentleman, an old poor man and if it were not for him I would have punched that Tehsildar at least 3 times on his head, leaving him with 330 rupees so he could get him good painkillers for those 30 rupees extra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gharsheen View Post
Mr Mystic, think before you speak. Ap jaisay log bhi bureaucracy me agaey to Allah he Hafiz hai is country ka. Not only teachers but all other professions are equally respectable.
How cute. Allah tu pehle se he Hafiz hai is country ka. Target killing, land mafia, corruption, child abuse, honour killing, violence, nepotism, water pollution, misuse of power etc. You and I together will steer this country out of the ditch. Waisey be zindagi hai ek jua, yahan jeet be hai haar be, dushmunon ke beerh mein mil jaengey tujhe yaar be. So join hands, be a friend.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mystic For This Useful Post:
Asif Amin (Friday, December 14, 2012), EXCLUSIVE (Saturday, December 15, 2012), Last Hope! (Monday, December 17, 2012), scorpion king (Friday, December 14, 2012)