View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 15, 2012
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 104

orangeemperor25 will become famous soon enoughorangeemperor25 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
My Urdu paper went aweful so I skipped the remaining papers .. I was sure of a fail in Urdu, but I have got 42 .. I have passed all 3 papers I attempted .. Cursing myself now for not taking the remaining papers ..

Anyways .. InshaAllah Will do my best in the next attempt ..

Regards ..
well bro there is no use of cursing yourself now what is written in our destinies cannot be altered but one should always attempt all papers because these competitive exams are game of luck you never know what they are going to do with our papers one of my friends appeared in css 2007 in which only 190 candidates got through the written portion this friend of mine got disheartened after precis paper but sat through all papers just to gain experience he was so much dejected that he did not even go to see the result but he somehow got through then performed excellently in viva and was allocated in one of the top four groups so moral is that we should avail opportunity to the fullest and leave the rest to God
The Following User Says Thank You to orangeemperor25 For This Useful Post:
Stunner (Saturday, December 15, 2012)