View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 16, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple of Aristotle View Post
Q. No. 1- Management of what?
Of a school, college, or of hospital or ultimately of corporate organization
In para it is neither mentioned any organization nor does it need to mention one...
Quote:
Q.No.2- Is management itself not one of features for success of organization?
Please answer with reference to original passage
Yes indeed Management is the linchpin to succeed, not only for an organization but for everything, even it is needed to succeed in that exam as well...but this is not the issue here in this para...
Quote:
Q.No.3 Doesn’t author talk about the need for separate mangement function in post industrial revolution era? If yes, then can we count management by objective (MBO) as one of features for an corporate organization?
Please answer with reference to the original passage
and this is totally irrelevant thing...i didn't get a cinch of that...
Quote:
Q.No.3- Which title is more comprehensive? 1. MBO or 2.Vital features for an organization?
i very aptly replied in the light of your own pointed out factors in my previous post that this para is all about objectives, their identification and then implication, and both of these things are jointly called Management by objectives...
Quote:
Q.No.4- Does the title MBO encompass the original passage which is about the success of organization?
The para is not about the success of the organization, rather it is about the importance of identifying objectives and then managing according to them...

P.S..That's all from me, if you are still adamant that you are right then brother i don't have any argument with you...That's all from my side...i can't understand the eccentricity behind all that you do..