View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 16, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

[QUOTE=Faiza Dar;527771]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Essay--> 26

English--> 39

Urdu----> 53

Islamiat--> 58

Pak studies-> 37

G.K---> 27

Mass com.--> 91

Social work--> 123

Urdu---> 128

Total--> 582

I have no words to express my grief for essay ! Length was short but that wasn't too pathetic attempt to fail Zalim !

G.k ka tou pehle e pta tha

PMS dobara dene ki himmat nae parti.lol inni bisti....creative writing skill sharam k maray ser nae utha pa rahi English literature ko sardi lgne lag gyi hai ...aur meri English teaching ghabra gyi hai ,M.phil khuda janay kis kaifiyat ka shikar ho ga
[/QUOTE

My DMC
English Essay 24
English 35
Urdu 54
Islamic study 72
Pak study 36
General knowledge 40
Mass communication 82
Social work 117
Arabic 149

Total 609

farah me tmare gham me braber ki shareek hun .......... english teachers ki itni bisti.......uff ...toba..........yar 10 sal ho gye english parhatay...........ab to kisi ko munh dikhane k qabil b nahi rahe hm english essay me 24 aur english me 35.............english literature ko sardi nahi lgi freeeeez ho gya hai
Not bad result at all. You have scored exceptional and more then everyone else in Arabic.
How this splendid score? I mailed you also few days back but you have not responded to that. I had asked you about Arabic. I myself had 140 in css 2011 . I was unable to be allocated. Now I again am aspiring for css 2014 as I have decided to skip css 2013 owing to the preparation of PMS Interview. I need some help regarding Arabic as I have to cross 150 in Arabic and you seem to have good grip on Arabic.
Hope you would consider my request
And best of Luck for css.