View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 16, 2012

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Definitely the examiner of English and precis paper was not in his senses. There is no way that I was scoring less than 65 to 70 in this paper but happened to score only 38. The paper of PMS was nowhere close to CSS 2012 paper in terms of difficulty and I scored 56 in that one. Moreover, Islamiyat has fetched reasonably good marks in this attempt (71 in my case). I mean I'm just unable to understand that why scores are so discriminatory. I guess at this level we are able to figure out what will be our score after attempting the paper but the chemistry of competitive exams is just one of some other world.
P.s. Does somebody know that how can one recheck/recount his/her papers if he/she want to?

Regards,