View Single Post
Old Monday, December 17, 2012

Pakistani Tiger is on a distinguished road
Default Please check my English and suggest me what should i do to improve my english

Please check my Paragraph and suggest accordingly thanks

Women status in Pakistan

The phenomenal changes take place a cross the world in recent decades,the status and fate of women so badly we have treated throughout the centuries,which have not been changed almost in every place of the world.Pakistani women observed to confine their houses in tightly controlled society but now trends are changing the 54% of the population are finding their ways to come out the shell in that encased many centuries ,there is a question mark on different living style of the women in Pakistan,In rural areas women still trying to get the right of basic education Brigham Young says, "you educate a man . You educate man you educate women . You educate a generation" Founder of Pakistan Muhammad Ali Jinnah says, "There are two powers in a World one is sword and other is pen, there are great competition and rivalry between the two.There is third power stronger than both ,that of the women " In rural areas women are still in worse condition,they are working abeam with folk at the time of harvest except household routine without any share in income but in urban areas, the situation is totally difference from rural. In urban women may get education from basic to master level and can join the offices,universities and other institution. Women also playing an Important role in the government sector as well as private sector. Muhammad Ali Jinnah says"No Nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you " few years ago president of Pakistan appointed shmashad Akhtar, as a Governor of the state bank of Pakistan.Women are working as CEO, Executives posts in many governments and private organization,Pakistan is the only Islamic country of the world where women are working in military.In recent decades, women got heights rank(General) in the army.Women are performing the combat duties as well In 2003 Pakistan Air Force Inducted the complete bench of women for "GD Pilot".."They are also performing the operation and combat duties. In Pakistan Navy, women are working on administrative branch logistics branch and submarine branch. In Pakistan, women played a significant role in politics. Pakistan is the only Islamic country of the world which has female prime minister twice in history,Margaret says,"In Politics ,if you want anything said,ask a man.If you want anything done ,ask a woman. Fahmeda mirza is a first female speaker of the National Assembly of Pakistan, and Hina Rabbani is the first young female foreign minister. There is violence also reported against the women like as acid attack honor killing ,according to the human rights commission of Pakistan ,more than one thousand women and girls are victims of honor killing 90% of women in Pakistan face domestic .
Please tell me how can I write a conclusion

outline;-;-

women in rural

women in urban

women in military

a)women in the army

b)women in Air force

c)women in Navy

women politics

violence against women