View Single Post
Old Monday, December 17, 2012

seher bano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaqasAhmed View Post
Psychological factors of discontentment are numerous.
If I were you, I would write, “There are numerous psychological factors of discontentment.” It is easier to read

The hopeless person is one who fails , in adolescent, to have his due portion of contentment and takes the particular way of life coupled with the extra focus on the accomplishment that are in contrast to the feat linked with it.
(hmm… sentence is too long and confusing for me, maybe I am a little dumb)
A hopeless person is THE one who fails, in adolescent, to have ONE’s due portion of contentment and takes the particular way of life (what does this mean?) coupled with AN extra focus on the accomplishment that are in contrast to the feat linked with it.

Possibly, one can be so pessimistic that everything becomes useless for them. (disagreement between “one and them”) Drunkenness always brings momentary contentment. (sentence doesn’t seem coherent ) Authoritarians believe that contentment is achievable, but people who desire for intoxicant(s) are pessimistic. (Pessimists desire for intoxicants)They can be made sure about (made sure of) the possibility of contentment. Drinkers usually feel pride of their discontentment and very less (few-use few with countable nouns) people, despite contentment, opt for discontentment. Nowadays there is a general perception that contented people have enjoyed their life and there is nothing new any more. This fact usually distracts the naïve people.

I have spotted a few grammatical mistakes. Please consider the following:

Psychological factors of discontentment are numerous.
wouldnt
Well you have rightly pinpointed some of the points, but I disagree with the others. Actually this is a precis and we have to confined ourselves to the certain limits. That is why the structure of the sentence,at times, remains difficult to comprehend. Any ways if you did not study the original text then you should read that first.