View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 18, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikva View Post
Asslaam o Alaikum,

congrats to all qualifiers.

I am ready to join this exercise but I am quite busy in my job and css interview as well.
Alhamdolilah I do have experience of psychological of css and also have lil bit knowledge of PMS and have friends to help us out.

PMS psychological is expected to start in the last week of December.....

And I am at 8th serial # so it means mera 1st day he hoga psychological bhe and interview bhe..............
See my profile to contact me via skype or email.

@Bilal.........
No body knows the score so better not to loose hope,just have faith and get ready for a new experience
Good luck
congrats on this success brother, may Allah succeed us in coming stages as well...
Brother i didn't receive any call from PPSC, how can you receive this call? will they call us individually on our cell phones, won't they upload the schedule on website? how do i come to know about my interview date? and yes let us make a group on skype where Tassawer, you, me, Ayesha, or any other qualifier can start combine prep...what you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayesha sajjad View Post
could you please guide that how to prepare for psychological and interview, as i also have qualified the written exam?? Any book??
Ayesha i am also an MBA (Marketing) from IBA PU.....2009-11 session...can i have your skype or email please...it would be so nice of you and i am very happy that a fellow IBIAN has also qualified that exam.....do contact me ASAP, you will find contact details on my profile.....i ain't using my skype ID that is in profile so please Email me yours.....
ayesha sajjad (Tuesday, December 18, 2012), Shikva (Tuesday, December 18, 2012)