View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 18, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshi361 View Post
@ sir bilal is pair of words will come in 2013 as it was not included in 2012 but was included before

secondly i wasted my 1 day on active passive , thnks you saved my time ,i cant understand why they have included this in the book

i am studing idioms,pair of words in sentences, correct the sentences , antonyms synonyms , precis, composition ,

dont know how to cover expansion and also tell me the difference between expansion and comprehensive note i think both are the same ?

i will also cover soon the chapter about punctuation Insha Allah

just guide me I am right if some thing is missing from my syllabus tell me

yeah you are right that pair of words consistently have been the part of composition paper but it was only in CE 2012 that these are replaced by 10 MCQs, i have no idea whether these will form the part of composition paper this time or not but you must stay prepared...

for expansion you must practice to write on different topics, it is just like a mini Essay...

Expansion is basically a mini essay as i said, you gotta write a note of 250-300 words on a given topic of your choice.

while in Comprehension you have to answer questions at the end of a para, the question will be from the given para but you have to get the essence of the para to answer them...

No nothing else is missing, except Active/ Passive voice, you are preparing the things that have to be prepared
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
zeeshi361 (Tuesday, December 18, 2012)