View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 20, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erum Qureshi View Post
thanks Bilal

you have rightly as well as timely pointed out my mistakes. I am trying to improve my writing skills but still unable to attain the excellence.

Kindly give me some tips regarding paragraph writing.

regards
keep following things in mind while writing the expansion;

• Use good but effective words and you yourself must have understood their exact meanings so that you can use them correctly
  • Be as succinct as possible, your Expansion must be terse yet circumscribing the topic comprehensively.
  • Do not lose sight of the actual topic, strictly stick to the topic.
  • Whatever arguments you give, it must support the topic.
  • only give your own opinion when you are asked to give your stance otherwise stay with the actual topic.
  • The very word expansion tells us that we have to expand a given topic not writing any thing that is not asked.

And you seriously need to improve your grammar and sentence structure but i think if you are appearing for CE 2013 then you don't have enough time at disposal so you must improvise whatever knowledge you have
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Erum Qureshi (Thursday, December 20, 2012)