View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 20, 2012
Administrator

Thanked 1,084 Times in 209 Posts
Leonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud of

Farah!
First of all, no one in the management is against you or any other member of this community. Secondly, i have tons of other things to worry about then responding to every thread addressed to me. This has been brought to my attention just now and though the forum terms and conditions do not hold the mods answerable to members, you were notified that your ban was not deliberate. I personally spoke to the mods and i 've been told that since the "staff member" group has been dissolved, they were changing the usergroup of all the staff members and mistakenly added some of them to the banned usergroup with you being one of them and they didn't know until a member posted about your ban. You shouldn't jump to conclusions unless you have enough evidence to support your accusations.