View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 22, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfmascot View Post
Thanks Syeda, i taught geography so i am going for it in PMS. Secondly you shared your Islamic history experience which is quite impressive I myself got 136 marks in islamic history c.e2012, (80 in paper A and the rest in paper B), Syeda if you suggest how can i get better marks in paper B? can you share your experience of preparing paper B?? what would you suggest me for getting at least 70 marks in paper B???
regards
you are most welcome.that`s very good that you have taught geo.
as for as paper b is concerned it same like current affairs paper, so you need to have a good grip on updated data related to climate change, crop related figures, world cultures like now a days incas and mayas are in news,population figures and so on, try to give a little analysis of your own to give a different look to your answer.

plz watch programmes related to current issues,bcoz there is always a geo.issue included in it like todays hot topic kalabagh dam( hydropower).

you just need to find out which topics are important and whole new world to try your creativity will open for you. i am hopeful that you will get good marks.

if anyone need any help do write here i will try to help you according to the little knowledge i have.

regards syeda sabahat

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SYEDA SABAHAT For This Useful Post:
Erum Qureshi (Tuesday, December 25, 2012), sfmascot (Saturday, December 22, 2012)