View Single Post
Old Monday, December 24, 2012
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of
Default Plaint against AGPR

Plaint against AGPR

I RETIRED from the ministry of foreign affairs, Islamabad, on March 15, 1991. After completion of 15 years of the mandatory period, my commuted part of pension was revived but without including the various increases granted by the government from time to time.
On the other hand, under the judgment of the Lahore High Court, two retired bureaucrats were granted increment on the commuted pension by the AGPR. This benefit is not being granted to me. The FST and the Supreme Court already upheld the judgment of the Lahore High Court and I have already forwarded the copies of judgments to the AGPR, Islamabad.
Unfortunately, the AGPR is not granting me all the increments on the commuted amount that accrued on my pension during the period of commutation till the date of restoration. The mala fide action of the AGPR falls within the purview of the contempt of court and is a clear violation of Article 25 of the Constitution.
AIJAZ AHMAD AZAD
Islamabad

DAWN