Thread: A serious issue
View Single Post
Old Monday, December 24, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stealer View Post
Respectable moderator thanks a lot for taking notice. Yes i do read, which you're mentioning, but my question still remains unsolved that is there any notification that last date will be December 31, for upcoming years? I'm afraid that FPSC may alter its policy, and my chance will be vanished because last date for CE 2010 & 2011 was Jan. 01.
Honorable moderator now please clarify the situation.
AoA

As already said by Arain, cut off date (31st December or 1st January) can only be decided/changed/modified by the FPSC. However, for this year they have not changed this date and for next year, and at this point of time the issue of date is not under consideration in FPSC, so nobody even in FPSC can say anything specifically.

You may like to make up your mind and take decision whatever seems okay to you, either you are going to attempt this year or next year.