View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Descendant of Saul has a spectacular aura aboutDescendant of Saul has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajad ali memon View Post
i am from hyderabad and have got 75 marks . i haven't yet received interview letter. i have a question, do they further shortlist qualified candidates? because i have done my bachelors in engineering(electronics), since only bachelors was required to appear in ypip-test so I was allowed to sit. I don't know whether they will call me for interview or not, because visibly I dont have any connection with banking in my educational career. i just want to ask do they make shortlisting in qualified candidates list?
Please Clarify if you are asking about SBOTS or YPIP? Both are Entry Level jobs and both needs only Bachelors.

The Interview letters for SBOTS are not issued yet.

And the YPIP interview process is going to start from 27th Decemeber for Karachi Center. Lahore and Islamabad centers will follow later.
If you are confused about further shortlisting, there is no clear stance from the bank so you should directly contact State Bank HR as there isn't much time in the process to start.

And I am not sure about Electronics Engineering specifically, but I do know that State Bank has computer engineers working in it, so I expect that it wouldn't be much problem.

*If your query is specifically about YPIP then you should follow the "YPIP-interview process started" thread, hopefully you will get better and more accurate reply from concerned candidates and seniors.