View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 25, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saus View Post
http://www.minhaj.org/english/tid/19...ember-2012.htm

Bilal Sahb sun len, comments baad me dejeay ga. ap itni mukhalefat q ker rhay hain???
Ye Murid kay tak phaila hua ijtemaa aisay he nai tha

My dear friend, gathering people in this country is just a walk in the park, I haven't really measured how far it extended.. the majority of masses in this country are illiterate and they neither have the capacity nor the will to see the rationale behind this jalsa or any thing else...

American President john Quincy Adams was once told that the majority of people are following your arch rival, He said, "the majority is stupid then, i want few wise ones to make me win." He won in the end.

if my memory serves me, Imran khan also gathered a huge bunch of people few months back, what happened? this was just a show in which a band performed, slogans were chanted, promises were made and that's it...show is over...same happened here...People in our country are very fond of free and cheap entertainment, i don't consider all those people more than bystanders who just stop over to have a look at the show of a juggler, and then leave that place and stop over at magician's.

That's person, Mr Tahir ul Qadiri has a track record of doing frivolous activities, Propher (PBUH) comes in his dream every other night, he dances around, people bow in front of him and he has no issue with that...

You can easily have an idea that how stupid the public is that either they don't know the reality of this person or knowing it they follow him...