View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Descendant of Saul has a spectacular aura aboutDescendant of Saul has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajad ali memon View Post
yes I am asking about ypip. i have asked my question in that post, no reply yet. interviews in karachi are starting from 27 and yet i havent received any call or letter. I am very much worried. i am afriad if they have crossed my name just on basis of my degree or something. I came to know about interviews yesterday and much to my chagrin its a holiday today and no one is picking phone.
Dont worry and panic, you have a whole working day in between today and 27th to sort it out. Today is official holiday so don't waste your energy in calling or worrying. Tomorrow is the real deal, so you ll have to contact the SBP and clarify the issue.

You can call the HR deptt directly if you got the phone number, if not then try the SBP main helpline to reach the concerned deptt: Phone: 111-727-111.

If that does not work, here is a list of contacts for SBP-BSC, As YPIP comes under the SBP-BSC, you can contact here as well:

http://www.sbp.org.pk/sbp_bsc/Manag-Dir.pdf

Do update us about whatever may happen, hope that helps, pray instead of worrying. Best of luck!
alifbaypay (Tuesday, December 25, 2012), sajad ali memon (Wednesday, December 26, 2012)