View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 25, 2012
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

A very happy birthday to the great leader. We are truly indebted to his efforts, sacrifice and favours. We have not been upto your expectations my dear Quaid, but hope is not lost, not all of it. God willing your efforts shall not go in vain. There still are those who feel for all you did for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
Happy Birthday to Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. His saying to Civil Servants http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners...-servants.html......... A prosperous Pakistan can be evolved if his sayings are followed in true letter and spirit!
True sir. Unfortunately, behind every bureaucrat this saying and the portrait of Quaid i Azam stand, yet no one gives an ear to his advice or an eye to his being. I hope we do so, start listening to him once more for a person may die but the words don't.

Regards
Atif Supermacy (Wednesday, December 26, 2012), Taimoor Gondal (Tuesday, December 25, 2012)