View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Banned

multithinker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Salick View Post
Aasim..
As I have pointed out in my previous posts,use wren and martin or polymer english grammar for improving grammar..Read good english books as you have plenty of time on your hands..Also make it a habit to read Dawn newspaper daily..
Attia and Sonia..
You have to write quality stuff but its length should also be adequate.In CSS exam,questions are so open ended and wide in scope that even if you explain relevant points,you shall still end up writing a fairly long answer.Don't cram things.Make notes in point form,and give a subject atleast 4,5 comprehensive revisions.You will memorize things automatically.

Standard length of an answer should be 7+ pages.7-9 is fine.

Oxon,
Best of luck with you attempt brother.I shall surely pray for you.May Allah give you what you desire for.Don't be depressed or disappointed,just try to make the best of time available.Its ample time if you study dedicatedly.

Sparkofighter and kanwal,
Please refer to my previous posts in this thread.If you carefully sift through the thread you will find the answers to your queries.I have written specifically and separately about such questions.

Zoee,
I didn't have any of them so don't have any idea of this..Try asking somebody else on the forum who has/had these subjects..
What is the difference between communism and capitalism?
Political Theory Questions

Preliminary: it is critical to note that communism and capitalism are not types of states, regimes, or governments. Communism and capitalism describe modes of economic organisation, not political organisation.

Answer: communism and capitalism are both economic modes of organisation characterised by different relations of property and normative views.

In capitalism, socially-shared property is mostly held privately, interest is used from capital investment to fuel more investment, and social relations in production are mediated by wage-labour, where labourers contract out their time in return for financial compensation. Morally, capitalism (usually) combines with rights-based theories that emphasise freedom and equality of opportunity.

In communism, socially-shared property is held almost exclusively socially, usury is (usually) considered immoral, and social relations in production are mediated by open and equal individuals, since the means of living and development are provided socially. Morally, communism (usually) combines with moral theories that emphasise capacity (skill, ability, etc.) and equality of wealth.
The Following User Says Thank You to multithinker For This Useful Post:
saadi butt (Tuesday, December 25, 2012)