View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 27, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
Unfortunately, undersigned is neither a teacher of English nor a master in the language (A good teacher of this thread may be well aware of mistakes ). Nevertheless, some points have been made bold for information e.g. English is the official language of our country (not nation). It is the official language, not an official language.... Grammar anyhow... ironical ( you use this word very often ) ... etc etc

B.t.w Do not take it as offense
Ahan, I do not take it as offense. Yes, It was better to use country but I considered Pakistan a single nation.
Did I not use IRONICAL correctly?
What is mistake in Grammar Anyhow? I don't get it.
Indeed, I have never thought about it. I don't need to do so. (Is there any mistake)

since its childhood. Sir, Childhood k sath Since lagta hai, Child ka koe gender nhn hota is lye hum ITS istamal kerty hain.

Adverb has many kinds. It is not wrong, dear.

It is our fault. We better establish ourselves first then we can do something better.
It is a good topic to be discussed. I leave this topic for government to think about.
I can only understand it comprehensively when you correct it.

Not always and not necessary. If these are done; grammar rules, are these. Yes, It is flowery language, used in novels.

Please, correct these. I do not take it as offense. If only you understand.