View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 27, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhaib ahmed View Post
Ahan, I do not take it as offense. Yes, It was better to use country but I considered Pakistan a single nation.
Did I not use IRONICAL correctly?
What is mistake in Grammar Anyhow? I don't get it.
Indeed, I have never thought about it. I don't need to do so. (Is there any mistake)

since its childhood. Sir, Childhood k sath Since lagta hai, Child ka koe gender nhn hota is lye hum ITS istamal kerty hain.

Adverb has many kinds. It is not wrong, dear.

It is our fault. We better establish ourselves first then we can do something better.
It is a good topic to be discussed. I leave this topic for government to think about.
I can only understand it comprehensively when you correct it.

Not always and not necessary. If these are done; grammar rules, are these. Yes, It is flowery language, used in novels.

Please, correct these. I do not take it as offense. If only you understand.
When one is talking about grammar/sentence strucuting thn it is better to avoid novel language and ones own thinking. Using words 'Nation' and 'ironical' are not required there. Your thinking of Pakistan nation does not mean that you will start using word nation for the place of country. Nation is an abstract thing, while country is a physical/tangible entity. Further, you had written yourself, 'Child learns what he is taught since its childhood.' If you are using 'he' at start of sentence thn should had to end it with 'his' instead of 'its', if one do not want to be concerned with the gender thn better to not use it at the beggining of sentence.

As far as these lines is concerned, 'It is our fault. We better establish ourselves first then we can do something better. It is a good topic to be discussed. I leave this topic for government to think about.' Firstly, it is not our (people of the country) fault that we are having English as official language or else. English is the only official language of Pakistan. 'English is an official language' mean we are having some other official languages as well. Secondly, position of words/parts of speech and correct use of sentences does not make a paragraph worth reading, there should be some expression in it. Words/paragraph speaks of the mind of person, therefore, one should try to develop some good expression. Thirdly, try to avoid using such words in English paper or even in any paper of CSS. Aspirants taking paper are nobody to leave such a topic for consideration by the government.

After going through some posts (as words often speak of the mind of person), I had got a feeling that you will not only mind it but also will feel it as offense, therefore, had categorically stated that no offense please.

And also please avoid using so much big/bold and colourful fonts writting in posts, it becomes difficuilt to read.

Stay blessed. (Kindly avoid beating about the bush, i may not be able to respond you back). Regards

Last edited by Muhammad T S Awan; Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 11:33 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad T S Awan For This Useful Post:
zuhaib ahmed (Friday, December 28, 2012)