View Single Post
Old Friday, December 28, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostan View Post
is there any new hope by entrance of Bilawal in politics or its a just publicity stunt for next election for getting a mercy vote??????/
a one example of heritage politics???????????/
I cannot expect from a cock to lay an Egg.

Let me tell you something about Tasaday Tribe.

It is a tribe which lives in Philippine. People of this tribe are living like the people of stone age. This tribe doesn't know about use of iron.
They live collectively, they do not have personal land, clothes, food and home. Everything is for everyone. There is neither any lord nor any slave. They find food and hunt animals and eat collectively.
There are no words in their language, like; war, greed, envy, selfishness, king and slave.
Their slogan is, "Lets call every human, a human."

We will never live happily until and unless there is difference of rich and poor.

We wear good clothes, eat good food, drive beautiful car, whirl bikes, use Net; do we go through foot-paths and streets as Hazrat Umar A.S did?

Well, we speak about Politicians, we revolutionize ourselves for the sake of popularity, we slogan, as we have been doing since Independence. Sorry, lets admit it, we are a talkative and idle nation.

Hum Sust Qaum K liye Zalim Hukimran Bhjty hain.

I do not want to poke my nose more.

I remind words of Rumi, “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”