View Single Post
Old Friday, December 28, 2012

MisbahMalik is on a distinguished road
Default My Experience

I didn't get my letter even after the confirmation SMS. I called them and asked for the letter 2 days back and was advised to collect its copy from NESCOM. So, yesterday I collected it from them and today on 28th Dec, I sat for test on 10 AM.

The Test:

There were 50 MCQs and 25 minutes were given for the paper.

After test, we were informed to check for the result around 1: 00 PM and the interviews of shortlisted candidates will be conducted on 2: 00 PM.

Again, I reached NIE around quarter to 2, checked the list of shortlisted candidates and Alhamdolillah my name was there. They gave us a form for our personal and academic information, attached a photo and documents with the form and they took all this back. I was called for interview on my turn.

The Interview:

The panel was of 8 to 10 people. They check my original degrees and asked about my name, father's business, institutions I attended and passing years. Following were the related questions they asked:

What is an abstract class?
What are virtual functions?
What are digital signatures?
What is the difference between public key and private key encryption? Some example of encryption from public key and decryption from private key..
What is Huffman coding?

These are the questions I remember. Besides, they asked detailed questions from my final projects. Hoping for a better result (In sha Allah) fingers crossed