Old Saturday, December 29, 2012

Noorussaba is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshyy View Post
Hey Noor,
you dont seem to have joined this forum

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/other-com...tml#post534051

come over, it's going quite well.
I am already there. what you told me is the same as I observed at Suparco. I had got throught the test but could not get through the interview. my mistakes were:

I got confused...they didnt even let me sit and relax for a second! i just entered the room and they started throwing questions on my head..

I recovered then after a few seconds and they asked me about my education, background, cast, relatives, fathers occupation,etc.

I mistakenly told them my cast.. they criticized it and asked many more questions such as renewable energy resources, functions of suparco, what is meant by Kilowatt hour? etc. there were some technical questions since I had applied for a technical vacancy.

Then they asked me about a moment when i was criticized, and it was my first impression which reflected that so many technical terms were alien to me. it is a key point whenever you go for an interview, you should be aware of the main functions of the organization...or else..u r lost. Ab ki parh ker jaungi

anyways. best of luck and hope for good.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noorussaba For This Useful Post:
Daisy (Tuesday, January 01, 2013), Descendant of Saul (Saturday, December 29, 2012)