View Single Post
Old Monday, December 31, 2012

thechandaa is on a distinguished road

Q:1. Analyse the role of OIC in the resolution of problems faced by its members from past to present. (Expected for CSS-2013)

The organization of Islamic conference is based on Islamic countries. Actually it was established in 1969 by 24 nations. The aim of this organization was to to response descration of Al-Aqsa by jews. However, since then its members has been growing exclusively. Currently more than fifty members are engulfed in it.

It is the organization, which works for the prosperity for the Islamic Countries outstandingly in order to promote the socioeconomic and political betterment, although there are other organizations such as Arab League, SAARC, Development 8 (D-8), but the OIC has a prominent position because of the religious aspect and as well as political, economic, and it has worked for the betterment to the counters as much as It has strength.

Besides, whenever any blasphemy sort of incident takes place, it is the organization which has done some thing in order to get the problem resolved.

If we analyse its role broadly, to the some extent it has done more than good enough for the betterment of coordination, people to people contact, in political sphere and also it is an active organization for Ummah problems e.g. blasphemy, code of conduct, international law, war and terror and so on...

If we analyse its role broadly, It can be seen and analysed that it offers many prospects for the prosperity of the Ummaah and the resolutions of the problems which are faced by its members but sadly, its portfolio and outcomes are not encouraging. Because it is failed to resolve the main issues such as Indo-Pak relations, Kashmir Issue, the Palestine issue between Israel and the far eastern countires, the Chechnya issue between Russia and the Chechnas, and the Shuttaul Arab dispute, Iraq-Iran war and the also the problem which has affected our country severly what is Pak-Afghan and Indo-US issues since nine eleven.

To the conclude, it can be true to say that no doubt, OIC has been doing its best to resolve the problems, to the great extent it has solved many issues. However, if we analyse broadly its role, then it is crystal clear that It is failed to resolve the key issues which are discussed above. It is seen in the history that it always hods summit meetings highly and regularly where resolutions are passed but no practical outcomes are achieved towards solving the issues of its members, because it does not pay attention exclusively and much more to get the problems resolved by practically with its powers.

Dear members of this CSSFORUM. Please check it out and give me marks. If any one want to attempt it, can go for it. I will give you marks too. Insh'Allah I will try my best to do good as much as I can.

Chandaa
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thechandaa For This Useful Post:
Faheem Sattar (Sunday, January 06, 2013), pakdolly (Tuesday, January 01, 2013)