View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 17, 2007
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 153 (4th in Balochistan)

Iceman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahar12
Iceman Bro
i m from Balochistan i can say it without any doubt that most of the ppl love him and he is doing many more for the people of Balochistan afterall President Musharraf is one of the strong persons of the history, in my point of view, recently warm welcomed of Musharraf in Balochistan appvoed that still ppl are in favour of Musharraf one thing more those people who hate musharraf this is due to some thing else, they are afraid of their Sardar, Nawab, and dictators...
Man i don not agree with you... do you remember the quetta we used to have in pre 99' period... do you remember how you could so easily go inside cantt. every afternoon, chiltan market, hanna lake, hussle bussle...now its like a curfew in cantt. and at hanna lake... now don you feel like entering into another state while going inside cantt.. doesnt that make you feeling violated and betrayed... because of cantt. blockade the whole city is congested with traffic... do you really think these are the signs of love?... do you really feel like home at qta ?

these signs show that pakistan army is scared of pakistanis and does not trust them... do you really think love can cultivate with these barriers?.. dont u feel while entering into qta cantt. its like jewish settlements with barriers, barb wires, blockades, security, armed men, etc...

plz show me a sign of love, prosperity, development?

president also received a warm welcome is islamabad on 12th may , do you really think that was sign of people support to him?