View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 01, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of
Default Ssara _wolf in sheep's clothing

This forum is very precious and it is like a family. We gain and give knowledge, learn and teach, share and celebrate the gloomy and gala days. Unfortunately, there is always a black sheep in every institution. So is here.

Dear Members, Sarra is a BOY.

You may think that how I knew it. Let me clear it.

A friend (Whom I call my Sis. She is a girl) of mine saw Ssara on this forum, observed her activities and aspiration for CSS.
My friend asked me her contact, unfortunately I had and I gave her.
Sarra had messaged me 2 months ago, wanted to learn English. I did try my best to guide her. I expect, most of this forum members have her contact number.

It was 27 December 2012 when I gave my friend the number of Ssara and I requested ssara to help her.
Day before the post (Sarra is passed away.) I started suspecting Sarra. She had started talking to my friend in an ill-manner. Sorry to say, I thought, Ssara is a lesbian. I laughed. (There are many things, I don't want to drag it.)

Yesterday, I called Bilal Hassan and asked him, "Is Ssara a girl or boy, have you ever talked to her/him?"

He replied,"She had called me, I suspected that she might be a boy, his/her voice was not like a girl, and after the post Ssara is passed away, I can say she might be a boy."

I said my friend to call Ssara and listen her/him. She said, "I have been trying, she never receives my call."

Then, my friend said him, "I won't talk to you unless you tell me that you are a boy or girl."

He replied to her, "I am a boy, I made an ID with a name of boy, and none replied then I made this Id."

haha, I have never seen here that member doesn't reply to boys.

Listen members,

I can guess, Ssara has many numbers of girls, he may deceive and he will do so. A person who tells lie and deceives everyone for six months can do anything. He who can kill himself and let others to recite ina-lilae-ilae rajhoon can do anything.

Well said by Sir Raz,
Quote:
This is not the place to stimulate or emotionally convince friends/lovers/beloved through such fabricated news. I know this sentence is harsh but the motive of such self made news is more or less same i.e. cheap popularity, emotional blackmailing or an attack.
Pity on thy maturity.
I like words of Invincible,

Quote:
Peons in Multinational Companies are more mature than these future Bureaucrats.

Members as now we all know what is truth, i again emphasize that kindly scrub his cell no and do not keep any contact with him by any means whatsoever.

Regards