View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 01, 2013
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

BTW she/he is so genius and evil minded that she made all guys fools, made these simpleton guys to help her round the clock 7/7. :P I pay rich tribute to her tricks of trade. and our boys or so stupid on the names of sis or whatsoever, they at the risk of their own future waste their time for these fake relations. Never, trust on these fake relations except the blood relations. There is no sister/brother .. only as a human if you want to help someone then go ahead otherwise never evolve such relations which are fake.

First is You and then comes the turn of others. Be yourself. When you achieve your goal then help others.
arosh (Wednesday, January 02, 2013), courageneverdies (Tuesday, January 01, 2013), dms664 (Tuesday, January 01, 2013), Ghost Rider (Tuesday, January 01, 2013), Irum Siddiqui (Thursday, January 03, 2013), mechrose37 (Wednesday, January 02, 2013), prestigious (Tuesday, January 01, 2013), Prince of Duhmp (Wednesday, January 02, 2013), Tassawur (Wednesday, January 02, 2013), very special 1 (Tuesday, January 01, 2013), zuhaib ahmed (Tuesday, January 01, 2013)