View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 01, 2013

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about
Angry

i am unable to control my laughter..

this is not the first case on this forum.

let me share my experience with you......

one of the member of this forum anum86anu contacted me last year as girl. and asked for help and giving me his services. as she(he) said to me he could guide me very well. he used very flowery english. i become very impressed banda bara parha likha ha.....:P than i shared my contact no......on the first day her chat was like this

"u r so cute". "u have rosy cheks". "u r like strawbery"....i just ignored him

my good luck very next day ....he called me in the evning.....i was busy in kitchen...he called from some other which was not shared with me.....i never attend unknown no ......so i gave my phone to my brother to attend. he called 2 to 3 times and every time my brother picked...

at night he asked tell me truly r u boy or girl?

i said i am girl.

why u r asking?

he said i am boy ......but why ur voice is like boys?

i just laughed and end that all game. but that game not ended there he teased me for sevral months calling late nite( most stupid act)...

i have no personal ofense with him ......... but we lose our confidence.

this not happen only with me but many girls of this forum

we girls are not here to make relations. we are not here for blackmailing. we are girls this doesnt mean we are blackmailed by boys using such names.

i found many good friends from this forum........i am proud of my all that friends.

very funny but true......my brother once said " my sister belive on anything written on css forum even wrong". ..........

please dont spoil this place

my 1 friend(boy) asked me "why u trust on boys but not on girls" and i replied him i have bad experience with girls name id.

please dont use girls name