View Single Post
Old Friday, May 18, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Wounded Healer has a spectacular aura aboutWounded Healer has a spectacular aura about

i m sorry but i beg to differ.................Musharraf is not a politician at all, let alone being to good one...............all of us know that our country is now standing at the brink of destruction............the hatred that the common man feels for the armed forces is just one example...........another thing that the present government has flamed gregariously is racial discrimination and ethnic rivalry............these two forces have engulfed our society, largely due to the failed policies of the government................
ask any intellectual and they will say that the future of Pakistan is disintegration.................and i m afraid that they maybe right................

let us hope and pray that we find a leader who is sincere to the future of this country and not just concerned with filling his own pocket.............let us hope that he is not power hungry and works for the betterment of Pakistan
and veracity of such shall one day vindicate
the vigilant and the virtuous.

Last edited by Wounded Healer; Friday, May 18, 2007 at 03:35 PM.