View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 03, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas khan 119 View Post
Waiting for your generous reply. Keep us update with your day to day activities.
Be happy all of you.
well, i can't share the real feelings, happiness and the level of contentedness here in words. It is indeed an experience which we'll never forget in our lives. Tons and Tons of happiness and enjoyments including guest nights, music nights, sports tournaments and a lot more. I just pray for all of you to get allocations in your desired groups to have this experience. ameen
it is said that "you are born once and you go through the CTP once" and I second the statement that " only the chosen ones will come to know what this CTP is."

best of luck to everyone.

Nasrullah Yousafzai
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NASR KHAN For This Useful Post:
Arooj Goheer (Saturday, December 28, 2013), Asi01 (Friday, January 04, 2013), BONA FIDES (Tuesday, February 26, 2013), brightstar55 (Friday, January 04, 2013), Descendant of Saul (Thursday, January 03, 2013), madiha alvi (Sunday, October 13, 2013), mani g (Friday, January 11, 2013), marilatif (Sunday, January 13, 2013), mir shujaat ali maaz (Saturday, January 12, 2013), sajidnuml (Thursday, January 03, 2013), SehrishKanwal (Thursday, March 21, 2013)